We are delighted to be able to run things differently this term. We are expected to continue with some measures to mitigate the risks.
Some of the basics continue to be very much central to the risk assessment.
- If your child feels unwell please do not send them to school seek a test.
- Regular handwashing is important.
- Classrooms and school will remain well ventilated.
- We will reduce numbers of visitors to school.
- Staff will be carrying out lateral flow tests twice weekly.
- If a member of our school community tests positive close contacts are required to get a PCR test and isolate if positive.
- Parents will be sent a “warn and inform” letter from school informing them of positive cases in school.
Thank you for continuing to work with the school we are aiming for another term of minimal disruption.