Estcots School colours are bottle green, grey and white and the uniform consists of:
- School sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey trousers or knee length grey shorts for girls or boys
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- Green and white striped/checked summer dress
- Grey or bottle green tights
- White socks for the girls and grey socks for the boys
- Sensible flat-heeled shoes (not trainers or boots)
- Baseball caps with school logo
- Fleece for outdoor wear
- Green shorts
- White t-shirt with school logo
- Plimsolls – Key Stage 1
- Trainers – Key Stage 2
The School Uniform is sold at pick up time on Fridays.
Please see the School Office.
Payment for School Uniform can be made via cash, cheque or directly into our bank account:
BACS – HSBC
Sort Code 40-20-09
Account Number 51445251
Please use your name as a reference.
Uniform Order Form
School Uniform Policy